Sunday, December 28, 2008

Testing this thing...

So here I am in LA with a warm little puppy curled up on my lap, enjoying the beginning of my very loooooong winter break. Still what, another five weeks to go? Last night I hung out with some high school friends, two of which are going abroad as well, one to Florence and one to Bordeaux...with whom I once again shared the disbelieving conversation of "WHAT?!? WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING ABROAD! AHHHHHHHHHHH" That's what goes through my head, I don't know, about every five minutes or so?
Anyway, nothing too exciting yet, I just created a facebook group for all UC students going to Monash University and had the pleasure of inviting THREE people to join! Wow, well at least I'll be meeting lots of new people!
Anyway, in case you are wondering where I am actually going, here is a map:


View Larger Map

All right, well that's all for now. I leave you with this:



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

MILOOOOOOOONOTBASCOOOOOO

hahaha. glad to hear you're having a good break! don't rub in the fact that yours is 5 weeks long and ours is two. AHHHHH.

p.s. don't forget to label your posts! i took the liberty of doing it for you because i am anal retentive. lol.

Lisa said...

wait, the label function is all weird on this one...

Alex said...

thank you oh experienced blogger!