Saturday, January 10, 2009

And it starts.....

the confused wanderings of
WHAT should I do next? euros.. check. drawing materials... check. camera... check. converters... check. lonely planet guide... check. and so on.

with each little thing I get ready another fills its space and back I go to office depot, aaron brothers or radio shack! the joy of packing.

I have almost forgotten about my ultimate destination! its definitely helpful to stop for a minute and not get caught up in what is still to BE don but rather reflect on how much is out of the way. The best part of that being my new baby! not a real baby, but an canon rebel slr camera that takes wonderful shots.

Its really hard to believe that so soon my life will be shifted upside down: priorities and realities readjusted to the slow paced, indulgent, contemplative, artistic, Italian lifestyle. Although as I have laid out my clothes, I am realizing my fashion sense might not be up to par.. oh well!

and back to my wanderings...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck packing and have a safe flight!

Cara said...

i second lisa's comment!! :D

omg i CANNOT WAIT to see what kind of crazy-amazing-artistic journal you're going to come back home with this time!!